Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring is finally here!

We got these little carts for the kids for their birthday's of course I picked them up at a Thanksgiving sale and so everyone knows with "my" brain I once again put them away and forgot about them so last weekend we were cleaning the patio off and I remembered so we got them out and gave them to the kids for their late birthday. :-)


Brailee's FIRST time outside playing this summer I think she is going to LOVE being outdoors she gets made when I take her in, she loves to go all over the place in the walker and she LOVES zoe her and zoe are buddies, I have nothing to worry about.







1 comment:

Heidi said...

You are so cute! I remember you buying those wiggle racers. You are like me, hiding stuff so well that even I can't find it. I'm glad to finally get caught up on your blog. It sounds like you've been crazy busy.