Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kid's Birthday

WOW 9 year's! Boy how the time goes by so fast... it makes me want to cry. Brayden turned 9 this year and is going to be out driving before we know it. Brecken turned 7, and next year she will be baptized holy cow. They are two great kids I love them so much. Im not much of a journal writter I never know what to say other than I love them and im so greatful the lord has blessed me with these 3 wonderful children.
Brayden made his own Birthday cake this year he did a great job.

Brecken didn't want a birthday cake she just wanted "cupcakes"


She got her ears pierced in march so for her birthday she got a whole
lot of earings and let me tell you she is counting down the days tell
she is able to take out the originals and replace them with the fun
ones.









No comments: