Thursday, April 15, 2010

My kids started Spring Break on the 2 and 3 of april this year and we had many plans of easter egg hunts and birthday parties this weekend and then Grandpa decided he wanted to change that for us a little, no im kidding this is my grandpa stan and I love this man with all my heart, he has diabetes and it is slowly taking him down heal, he has had multiple heart attacks and 3 years ago we were told we would have 6 months with him and yet here he is still with us. He will never know what an impact he has had on my life, he is probable the most loveable, kindest man on earth the family has always said "The lord broke the mold after he made our grandpa" I've never known a more gentle person and someone who loves life and loves the lord like he does. We know our time is getting short with him and we are trying to make the best of it for the amount of time we have with him. I love you Grandpa.
I painted the kids room for their Birthday since the both have their own rooms now but im not finished decorating them but this is the colors they chose.... well ok Brayden didn't care but Brecken chose her own.





No comments: