Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 31st

Update on the glasses.....ITS NOT HAPPENING!

This is going to be a very, very long process. We have had the glasses 2 days now and she will not put them on. Today Robert and I got them on and tried to get her to look at a book so I could take a pic. That's as long as they lasted, then they were off. And we will be down fixing them tomarrow she has already bent the one side ripping them off her head, so they are crooked.





Brayden and Brecken ridding on a float in the Morgan Parade Saturday, while Brailee and Shiloh we catching candy. I also ran my 1st Half Marathon Saturday morning and that was a experience all on it's own. I truely didn't believe I would make it but I did and I was so proud of myself. It took me 2 hours and 28 minutes to complete which is good for my first time I would say. Today (sunday) I can hardly move or walk, not sure WHY we torture ourselves.?






ok this pic is upside down sorry.





This is Brayden's back after he got home from a Father and Son's outing down by the river he has what I assume are a millon misquito bits all over his back and shoulders he says they itch like crazy, ive been putting benadryl on but they still itch. Poor kid.

That sum's up our weekend. Now we prepare for the fair this week and Brayden will be showing a lamb so it will be a fairly busy week ill post more next week.










No comments: