Sunday, November 11, 2012

Snow Day!


Thursday Oct. 25, 2012
This week I started training for the early shift for a couple weeks and everyone knows how much I HATE driving in the snow, well this particular day I had to be up to the school at 6 a.m. and I did it and the van drove very nicely although I guess the hill up to the school became more slippery and they had to close Weber canyon both ways and the buses could not get around to get all the children so right before 8 they decided to close school for the elementary kids, that would of been nice to know so I didn't have to get up at 5:15 a.m. but oh well I went home and the kids had lots of fun after Brayden came home from school (whom was very disappointed he had to go and Brecken didn't) they played all afternoon in the snow. I think we got about 9 inches that day it was crazy.

No comments: