Thursday, June 16, 2011

Brailee's Birthday

My Baby turned 2 today boy it has gone fast. This special child that I LOVE so much is our last and she has the spitting personality to remind me how much we prayed for her and wanted her here. She has soooooo much energy she never stops! Litterally she goes and goes and goes she is into everything, destroy's everything and is determined to get what she wants. Needless to say she makes me TIRED.

We decide to go to the park for her Birthday since she loves to swing and go on slides. That is where she spent most of her time, she didn't care about the presents or the cake.

She didn't know what to think when we started singing to her.

She doesn't sit still long enough to watch t.v. or do anything but she will watch one episode of barney where they sing and dance (she loves music), so it is her barney and she kept telling us.


My Barney!!


No comments: