Saturday, March 6, 2010

Well after a week of begging for us to let her go get her ear's pierced we said ok and took Brecken to get them done, and as anyone who know's Brecken I was 100% right that I would be in trouble even though it was her idea. After being so excited to get them done when we got to the store she didn't want the lady's to touch her, after talking her threw it when all was said and done mom got the DEATH look from her and she was a little upset that it hurt like it did. But she was a trooper and they look darling.


She's happy now.



4 comments:

Doug and Michele said...

O my goodness - you really did it!! I wondered if she would be able to follow through, but they do look adorable. I also think the "death" look is priceless! What a fun memory.

Jan and Allen said...

those pictures are hilarious!!
fun day though!

Heidi said...

Oh how fun! That is so funny. Kaymin was so happy about getting hers done, but I think Kameni is going to be just like Brecken. I am sure dreading. But they look so cute on her!

Katie said...

Yay!!! She finally did it. I love the death look these Spens kids are so good at it :) Miss you guys ((lots of loves))