Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Brailee 4 Months Old

Brailee is still growing she is 13 lbs now at 4 months.
We were running late today and Brayden was trying to help me
get ready so he wanted to dress Brailee so he picked out her outfit and
got her dressed for me this morning what a wonderful brother! Although
next time I might help him match her clothes better, but he thought it looked pretty
good. So we left her like that all day.
Sometimes mom's just need not worry about the little things in life, like if their clothes match.


We tried the rice cereal but it didn't go over very well.


She is now starting to grab at her toys although its really hard for her she
tries. And she has just noticed her hands I love when babies start figuring
out their surroundings.




1 comment:

Katie said...

How much fun, I LOVE the outfit that Brayden picked out (atleast he tried mom) I cant believe how fast they grow up. It's so sad :(