Friday, April 3, 2009

Baby News

Ok I guess it is safe to announce, today the baby finally gave us a look and it looks like we will be having a GIRL! I know many of you have been wondering and waiting, but not as long as I have. And as long as she make it here healthy and safe is all we care. The kids are excited Brayden doesn't care what it is and he is happy to be the only boy so he can go hunting with Dad. Brecken doesn't say much other than her teasing Dad that it is a girl and dad keeps telling her the doctors are wrong, it is funny to watch them argue back and forth.

4 comments:

calittle14 said...

Congrats! I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well.

Graves Family said...

WAY COOL GLAD ULTRA WORKED THIS TIME CONGRATS. THANKS FOR POSTING I BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU!!

Heidi said...

Congrats! I'm glad that you finally got your answer and you don't have to wonder anymore. I am so excited for you!

Katie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so freakin' excited that Kimber is going to have a girl cousin that she can play with. Im a little sad that I had to find out from your blog though :'( Congrats!!! I have TONS of clothes for her....Yay!!!