Sunday, October 5, 2008

Summer vacation at lava hot springs


This summer as a family we went to Lava Hot Spring's it was so much fun, the kids really enjoyed it. The Hot Springs were a little to hot for them, but the had a blast at the olympic pool. We just might have to make this a tradition.
Brayden has come along way this summer, we finally got him to go down the slides and he LOVED IT we are so proud of him, I think he wore the slides out.

Brecken now she was just content to stay where her feet could touch the ground. She is our little water bug. And there is brayden in the back ground dad is throwing him up in the air, Robert was a little wore out when the too of them were done with him, and Robert and I were really sun burned after that day. It was the first time in my life I blistered from the sun, I was a little misserable. But it was worth it.

No comments: